a big THANK YOU!
I just want to thank you all who visited my blog!
I hope you find it good and useful in your work with InDesign Scripting! THANKS!
Categories: General info
IndiSnip Tag Cloud
- Panel: Selection Count [for InDesign CS5]
- Panel: tomaxxiBROWSE [panel based web browser for InDesign CS5]
- Simple PDF Export with Preset selection
- Extract File Name and Extension
- Number of objects in selection
- QuickTip: Check if a number is between two numbers
- Saving Script Data using JSON [Part 2]
- Extract file preview stored in Adobe XMP data
- Round Selected text with Polygon
- Find/change missing font with scripting
- So true! #debatenight #Debates2016 https://t.co/OAfFPQ6kVl 2 months ago
- RT @jnack: I dig Tesla, but their new front end design keeps making me think an intern screwed up with the Healing Brush. https://t.co/2iT5… 7 months ago
- Sublime Text Giveaway sublimetexttips.com/giveaways/win-… via @sublimetxttips 1 year ago
- #Adobe should implement #EdgeReflow into #AdobeMuse ASAP! 1 year ago
- Gombocanje... (@ Jumanji Bowling & Pizzeria in Subotica, Vojvodina) swarmapp.com/c/lW2HglmZiaY 2 years ago
- 373,076 visits